Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New reviews, Prosper update

I finally gotten around to writing a couple of new reviews for my Epinions account. My last review prior to that was quite a while ago. So in the last couple of days I went through my head of stuff I've recently purchased and used. I wrote a decent one about my Olympus Stylus 720sw digital camera. Then while looking for a capo for my guitar, I found the guitar I bought and wrote a review for that as well.

In my experience, electronics reviews net me the most rewards, so I'm hoping the camera review will help me out. What's nice about Epinions is that my review is not just on the website. It appears they share their reviews with other merchant sites. I know, because I've seen my reviews on the comments/reviews section of merchant sites. It's fine with me, because it means more views for the reviews.

So the loan I bid on was accepted and approved. I now have four loans of $50 a piece for a total of $200 invested. Prosper says my average ROR is 20.26%, but I need to do my own calculations to be sure. I just haven't had the time to do it yet. But looks like my monthly cash flow should increase a bit.

No comments: